Quread is very good, but it isn't free. I had a very negative experience with Balabolka years ago, because the books were not parsed correctly.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 06/07/2019 12:03, john s ha scritto:
A program called Balabolka will read them and a paid program, QRead, is good too.

At 04:55 AM 7/6/2019, Andy B., wrote:
Hi,

Have you tried Edge? It opens epub files, and it works with NVDA for the most part.

*From: *Felix G. <mailto:constantlyvariable@...>
*Sent: *Saturday, July 6, 2019 4:51 AM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *[nvda] Reading epub books with NVDA

Hi folks,
I'm looking for a convenient and easy way to read an epub book with
NVDA. With epub being just html plus metadata and some additional
content wrapped in a zip container, I feel this shouldn't be
complicated. Any helpful pointers would make my day.
I know about Calibre and converting books to docx/pdf/txt. That's not
what I mean. I'd like to be able to open an epub and start reading
without jumping through hoops.
Thanks in advance,
Felix

        John