Re: Reading epub books with NVDA

Jarek.Krcmar

Yes,

program Balabolka is compatible with Nvda.

It reads the format Epup as txt and you open Balabolka, find epup format and you start the reading.

You can use also two keys: Key F5 for reading and key F7 for stop the reading.

Balabolka can also convert textfiles to mp3.

Jarek

Dne 06.07.2019 v 11:38 Felix G. napsal(a):

Hi Jarek,
thanks. Can you please explain how it interacts with NVDA?
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 6. Juli 2019 um 11:34 Uhr schrieb Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...>:
Hi,

for reading epup format can program Balabolka.

It is both instal version and also portable version.

You can it download it here:

http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm

Jarek

Dne 06.07.2019 v 11:06 Andy B. napsal(a):

Hi,

If you press F1 while in Edge, there is a help segment that includes keyboard shortcuts for epub files. It should tell you how to navigate your epub file.