From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jarek.Krcmar
Sent: Samstag, 6. Juli 2019 11:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reading epub books with NVDA

Hi,

for reading epup format can program Balabolka.

It is both instal version and also portable version.

You can it download it here:

http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm

Jarek

Dne 06.07.2019 v 11:06 Andy B. napsal(a):

Hi,

If you press F1 while in Edge, there is a help segment that includes keyboard shortcuts for epub files. It should tell you how to navigate your epub file.