Re: Reading epub books with NVDA

Richard Wells

Felix: I use Q-Read to read epub using NVDA. Beyond that, this would
border on being off-topic for the NVDA main group, so I'll stop right there.

On 7/6/2019 3:51 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm looking for a convenient and easy way to read an epub book with
NVDA. With epub being just html plus metadata and some additional
content wrapped in a zip container, I feel this shouldn't be
complicated. Any helpful pointers would make my day.
I know about Calibre and converting books to docx/pdf/txt. That's not
what I mean. I'd like to be able to open an epub and start reading
without jumping through hoops.
Thanks in advance,
Felix