Re: Reading epub books with NVDA

well codex at http://jscholes.net/projects is probably what you want.

I think thats right, its calibre with a frontend and converts your book to whatever you need.

Getting something like dolphin easy reader is 80 bucks, and can read epub, not sure if readers like amis can read epub.

On 6/07/2019 8:51 PM, Felix G. wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm looking for a convenient and easy way to read an epub book with
NVDA. With epub being just html plus metadata and some additional
content wrapped in a zip container, I feel this shouldn't be
complicated. Any helpful pointers would make my day.
I know about Calibre and converting books to docx/pdf/txt. That's not
what I mean. I'd like to be able to open an epub and start reading
without jumping through hoops.
Thanks in advance,
Felix

.