Re: In-Process 5th July

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Quentin

I just read the updated sections for the corporate/Government section.

I think they will  answer most of the questions they might ask. I sent the updated sections or actually the link to the page to a couple of people who run large networks to see what sort of feedback may come back. but I think from what i see does the trick.

some of the updated sections I did not know you could do that so am guessing the same for them.

I guess it is a balancing act for security etc.

Gene nz

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2019.2 Beta 2, Mick taking a well-deserved break, updates to NVDACon and our Corporate page and details on accessing the Windows notification area, all in this week's In-Process!

Happy 4th of July to those in America, and happy weekend to everyone :)

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!