Re: In-Process 5th July

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Gene,

We have had a few inquiries recently from banks and the like, which prompted me to add the extra info in.  It is my intention to keep updating the information in various sections of the site to keep them up to date, or relevant to what people want to know.

As always, do please let me know if you have any feedback, or get any thoughts from the people you sent the link to.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 5:56 PM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin

I just read the updated sections for the corporate/Government section.

I think they will  answer most of the questions they might ask. I sent the updated sections or actually the link to the page to a couple of people who run large networks to see what sort of feedback may come back. but I think from what i see does the trick.

some of the updated sections I did not know you could do that so am guessing the same for them.

I guess it is a balancing act for security etc.

Gene nz

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2019.2 Beta 2, Mick taking a well-deserved break, updates to NVDACon and our Corporate page and details on accessing the Windows notification area, all in this week's In-Process!

Happy 4th of July to those in America, and happy weekend to everyone :)

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

NVDA 2019.2beta1 now available!