Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA does not support line breaks in PDF files

I cannot answer this definitively but I have encountered similar problem on web pages and the solution then was to change some of the document layout properties of NVDA using NVDA Control and D.

Unfortunately I have gone back to a web page and examined the document layout properties pane and I cannot immediately identify which was the setting I changed at the  time.

Someone else may remember what property I am thinking of.

I hope I am not sending people off on a wild goose chase.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10