vmware workstation issues

Hi.

Well just started my podcast using vmware workstation.

This is not about the cast, in brief the following issues I have with vmware workstation 15 as of now.

1.  the edit boxes in vm creation just do not speak.

And the list of virtual machines and controls do not read without ocr, this is on the workstation itself.

I do have player as part of things and that may work a little better, however I brought workstation to get the full range of os choices and it did cost me quite a bundle, and so I would really like to use it fully.

The fields will read fine when they are full of data but not while inputting data.

Could there be an addon for vmware workstation please?