Making NVDA reconsider focus

Perry Simm

Hi!
Is there a way to tell NVDA to refresh its notion of what is going on, similarly to what JAWS does when I press insert+escape?
Alternatively, is there an API function one might call to achieve this? I'd be happy to write an add-on for this, and make it available, too.
I'm just tired of having to alt+tab out of something and back into it every time NVDA does its focus tracking failure thingy. In quantum mechanics terms, I'd like to observe without influencing. Yes, I know in QM it's impossible.
On a related note, what's the status with that focus tracking bug? Haven't followed it too closely in recent months, but given its severity, I assume someone's on the case?
Cheers Perry

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.