Re: Making NVDA reconsider focus

Mike Sedmak

I find that simply hitting ALT twice often has the same effect s the
double alt-tab without having to switch windows. YMMB

Mike

I would actually want this to work everywhere. As I use a lot of windows
that refresh constantly. And if nvda loses focus in one of those
windows, that's kind of not good.

[website.](http://www.tffppodcast.com) This is also our libsyn page as
well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go
[here.](http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium)
and for hosting options go [here](http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting)

Our [telegram](https://t.me/tffppodcast) channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

[here](Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast)

On 9 Jul 2019, at 1:16, Perry Simm via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Cuong!
Yes, thank you, that's a very useful hotkey!
My problem is a bit different, but still, thanks a lot!
Cheers Perry