Re: new keyboard issue

Tyler Spivey

It's something you just have to deal with. That keyboard can't handle that particular combination of keys pressed at the same time.

The simplest solution is to just use the right shift. Otherwise, remap the key to something else.

On 7/10/2019 4:39 PM, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,
Ok so a friend of mine bought me a new keyboard and mouse for my birthday. It’s a wireless one. It’s Logitech but I can’t remember the exact make of it.
I’m having a weird issue that I can’t seem to get round. When I try using nvda, left shift ctrl and down arrow to lower something in the synth circle it won’t let me do it. However if I do the nvda right shift left ctrl and down it will let me use that command.
I have narrowed this down by using the input help nvda f1. The command using the left shift doesn’t work but with the right shift it does. I have also checked the keyboard setting in input jestures and both the laptop and desktop commands work.
It’s 1 of these keyboards whereby you can customise certain keys. I’m not sure how it’s done though.