For Desktop keyboard scheme, NVDA+Control+arrows!
For Laptop keyboard scheme, NVDA+Control+Shift+arrows!

Rui Fontes

Às 15:24 de 11/07/2019, Chris Mullins escreveu:

Hi
On my Desktop keyboard layout based NVDA config, it's as Giles says NVDA+Ctrl+Arrows, the alt key is not involved.
Cheers
Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 11 July 2019 14:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem about NVDA control and arrow keys
Sorry, but both are right...
NVDA+Control+Alt+arrows belongs to Desktop keyboard scheme.
NVDA+Control+Shift+Alt+arrows belong to Laptop keyboard scheme...
Best regards,
Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team
Às 14:38 de 11/07/2019, Giles Turnbull escreveu:
Hi Surendra and Marcio,

the keystroke to cycle through the options doesn't include the shift
key. On my system (Win10, NVDA 2019.1.1) I press NVDA+CTRL plus the left
or right arrows, and then NVDA+CTRL plus the up or down arrows depending
on whether I want to increase or decrease the values :)

Giles