Re: Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

JM Casey

Not a helpful response, I know, but I hate LinkedIn so much; doesn’t matter what screenreader is used, it’s just a pain; I know a lot of sighted people feel this way, too.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: July 11, 2019 3:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

You have asked about two sites that both require login before one can get to the spots you're asking about.  Although I'd presume someone here has worked with LinkedIn, the same is not necessarily true of sprintip.com.

You can make no presumptions about what NVDA can or can't do that JAWS might or might not be able to do based upon a lack of response.  All you know is that no one here can answer your question, at least at this point in time.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide