Re: Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

Jackie

I use linkedIn all the time w/NVDA w/o difficulty. It's not the most
accessible thing in the world, but it's very usable. There is no theme
button in linkedin.

On 7/11/19, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi.
me too.
i really hate linkedin.
one day i subscribed and recieved heavy load, heavy and unresponsive
scripts and overheating and unresponsiveness of my browser, keyboard
or nvda.
simmply i could not use my computer anymore!
i really hate social networks which require powerful system and waiste
system resources!

On 7/12/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Not a helpful response, I know, but I hate LinkedIn so much; doesn’t
matter
what screenreader is used, it’s just a pain; I know a lot of sighted
people
feel this way, too.