Re: Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

Arlene

Glad I don’t use it.  I ever have. But heard of people saying they had trouble using it. The person who told me she had trouble using it is sighted.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: July 11, 2019 7:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

hi.

me too.

i really hate linkedin.

one day i subscribed and recieved heavy load, heavy and unresponsive

scripts and overheating and unresponsiveness of my browser, keyboard

or nvda.

simmply i could not use my computer anymore!

i really hate social networks which require powerful system and waiste

system resources!

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens