locked Re: Lags With Notepad++

Ron Canazzi

Hi Zara,

I also d not like change.  I held onto my XP system for years after it expired.  But when I eventually got up enough nerve to upgrade, I did it big time and I have no issues.  If your issues are financial, that's another item entirely.  But if it is simply a fear of the unknown, rest assured that Windows 10 is no big deal.  I bet you would get used to it in a few days at worst.

On 7/12/2019 12:21 PM, zahra wrote:
i never use ten, even if someone gives me milions of dollars!

On 7/12/19, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
Hey I know you like xp. Yes it works for you. If you keep on using it you
are asking for trouble. I had to leave win 7 for that reason! Now I;m on ten
I don’t like change any better then some blind folk. But like it or not I
had to change. Both my xp and 7 computers died.so I had no choice.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: July 12, 2019 1:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lags With Notepad++

xp is the best operating system for me forever and i dont like newer
versions of windows, i hate windows ten and cant use another operating
systems!

On 7/12/19, Perry Simm via Groups.Io
<perry.simm@...> wrote:
Hi!

On Friday, July 12, 2019 4:49 AM, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:

notepad++ version 7.7 x86 on windows xp, works perfectly with my
favorite version of nvda, (nvda 2017.2).
Goodness! Please be aware that when you run XP and use the internet in
any
way, not only are you asking for trouble but actively begging for it.
Whatever reasons you may be having, they are most likely invalid.
Cheers Perry

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens