From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrián Mena
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] where to learn programing

Hello guys, I would like to hear your recommendations about sites or places where to learn programming or anything related to web sites or computers on internet.
They can be paid or free.
Thank you.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended solely for the person and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in the "To" and "cc" box). They are the property of McDonald's Corporation. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and attachments to the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your system. McDonald's thanks you for your cooperation.