Från: zahra
Skickat: den 12 juli 2019 04:53
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA really unable to handle LinkedIn and sprintip?

hi.

me too.

i really hate linkedin.

one day i subscribed and recieved heavy load, heavy and unresponsive

scripts and overheating and unresponsiveness of my browser, keyboard

or nvda.

simmply i could not use my computer anymore!

i really hate social networks which require powerful system and waiste

system resources!

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens