locked Re: Lags With Notepad++

hi gene.
i even tried firefox 3.5 and could easily open and use static web
pages and even my gmail!
i could easily send email and emails which i recieved.
i did not test printers, but if i buy one printer some day, i need to
find a compatible version with my laptop.
everythings work perfectly for me except skype, and i really need it!

you mentioned only some of the disadvantages of windows ten and its
crisis and problems are so extended that i am sure that never use it
in my life!
God bless you and his especial mercy i pray for you!

This message discusses why you will have to upgrade at some point and why I
object to Windows 10 strongly. It also discusses how my objection is
related to screen-reader development. In my opinion, Windows 10 makes
screen-reader developers waste a significant amount of time and resources
constantly changing as Microsoft makes changes that affect accessibility.

At some point, you will have little choice. Increasingly fewer programs
will be supported in XP. Your old browsers will work with fewer and fewer
sites. If you need something new like a printer, no new printers or
scanners will have XP compatible drivers. When XP will become so unusable
that you will be forced to make a change, I don't know.

My main objection to Windows 10 is that there are two full upgrades per
year. Microsoft has demonstrated that it can't properly test two major
upgrades and it is a major inconvenience to upgrade, even if there ar no
problems. Before Windows 10, there were service packs spread out, perhaps
one every two or three years, and in the case of Windows 7, there was only
one. I very much object to Microsoft imposing this level of inconvenience
and potential problems on users. And, from the standpoint of NVDA,
developers have to constantly make changes to accommodate the constant and
unending changes in Windows 10 that affect accessibility. Lee releases one
release after another of the Windows Essential app, for example.