Proposal for a new braille feature

jordy deweer <webmaster_deweer@...>

Hi all,

I would like to propose a new feature for the braille output in NVDA.

In many other screenreaders, you can view miss spelled words (and bad grammar) in braille with a line of dots 7 and 8, well or not blinking. By example: in Jaws I can activate a feature that helps in MS Office to show spelling and grammar mistakes with a constant line of dots seven and eight. In Supernova I can do the same, but there the line blinks.

Is it possible to add a feature as described above in NVDA 2016.3 or in a newer version?

I cannot program in Python 2.7, or not good enough in Python 3.5, so I can’t help, but I will help if I can!

Hope someone’ll add this proposal to GitHub!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Jordy Deweer.