Re: Anyone having trouble with NVDA remote?

Mobeen Iqbal

Further to my last, a reinstall fixed the issue. No idea what happened.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 13/07/2019 21:10, Mobeen Iqbal via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello Everyone.

Running NVDA 2019.1.1 with windows 10 1809. NVDA remote was working fine up until a few days ago. It's no longer working for me. I've tried disabling all of my add-ons and just leaving NVDA remote enabled to rule out an add-on conflict all to no avail. When I try to go in to remote options or connect, I don't get any dialogue displayed. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Mo.