Re: Anyone having trouble with NVDA remote?

Mobeen Iqbal

I tried removing and reinstalling the add-on to no avail. Removal and reinstallation of NVDA worked, no idea what was going on.

Cheers,

Mo.

On 14/07/2019 02:29, Richard Wells wrote:
I used NVDA Remote this afternoon with no problems. You may want to
remove it, download it again and install it.

On 7/13/2019 3:10 PM, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
Hello Everyone.

Running NVDA 2019.1.1 with windows 10 1809. NVDA remote was working
fine up until a few days ago. It's no longer working for me. I've
tried disabling all of my add-ons and just leaving NVDA remote enabled
to rule out an add-on conflict all to no avail. When I try to go in to
remote options or connect, I don't get any dialogue displayed. Anyone
got any ideas?

Cheers,

Mo.