Re: Problem with Outlook Extended; Status: Enabled; Version: 1.2

Sam Bushman

Ok, I can wait.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ralf Kefferpuetz
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 12:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: 'Cyrille via Groups.Io' <cyrille.bougot2@...>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with Outlook Extended; Status: Enabled; Version: 1.2

Sam,

The fastest way would be to go to the 64bit version of Office 365 as long you have a 64bit Windows.

But don’t forget that you would have to uninstall and re-install Office and that would lead to loosing your Outlook settings.

I wrote Cyrille a message about the problem, She is taking care about the current addon. I’m going to find a solution together with her to get this solved.

I can offer you my older addon outlook enhanced in the meantime, I modified it so that it  works with the new control-ID’s.

Cheers,

  Ralf