PayPal seems to be browser related

Roger Stewart

I just tried using PayPal with Internet Explorer 11 and it worked! Don't know if something was changed in Firefox or if PayPal has just added itself to an ever increasing number of web sites that just don't work correctly with Firefox. These sites are usually ones dealing with money--either sending, donating, or buying something online. Also I've noticed that none of the Twitter clients like TW Blue or Chicken Nugget can be authorized with Twitter unless I set my default browser to IE. So for now, I'll just use IE when doing anything with PayPal and hope it keeps working as it should.

Roger