Re: accessible e-book creation?

It maybe easier, to get your html files and either add then manually into one big file, as html or make a pdf or simply have the entire book in a huge text file, then using codex you can make a chm file, epub and other things.

I am not sure what the easiest way would be to make the book but in a word processer with the chapters in one huge file, you can make an epub easily enough.

On 15/07/2019 1:13 PM, Daniel Wolak wrote:
     Hi all,

I'm interested in finding a program that will allow me to create epub
books that's accessible with nvda. Ideally, I would like to be able to
import and use a collection of html files as chapters, although this
isn't 100% required. Would appreciate any pointers on any accessible
options for this that folks have found.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel