Re: the newest braille display?

Well it would be nice to have a full sized braille display I could use for braille reading and other things.

On 15/07/2019 11:49 AM, Buddy Brannan wrote:
Canute is more a book reading device than anything, and is meant to read files off an internal SD card or an external USB drive. It is not designed to be a traditional display that reads computer output, although its fully open source nature (hardware and software) does leave the possibility, eventually, open for drivers to be written to make it work with a traditional screen reader. Check the Blind Bargains podcast (the BBQ) for details. I believe the most recent interview with Ed Rogers from Bristol Braille was from their CSUN coverage.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy@brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962

On Jul 14, 2019, at 7:07 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io <kenlawrence124=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi list ken with a question. This past week at the

Sent from Mail for Windows 10