Re: Problem about NVDA control and arrow keys

Quentin,
Re your issue, the only thing I can think of is your right arrow perhaps serving a dual function and you need to press Fn or something to make it work normally? Can you press right arrow otherwise? Trying it myself here, I can move in both directions around the synth setting ring in both desktop and laptop keyboard layouts.
Well it's technically the case, but for doing the other function I need to press FN with the arrow. If I only press right arrow it's the default behavior :)

If you turn on input help (NVDA+1) and then press the keystroke, what does NVDA report?
Nothing at all, and this was how I found it out. At first I thought it was my NVDA configured incorrectly but after checking the gestures and testing with input help turned on, it turned out that it's not the case.

I guess I'll just have to deal with it, anyway :(

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.