Re: new keyboard issue

Quentin Christensen

Look up the laptop manufacturer's website, they should include drivers for everything on that model (so look up the laptop model)

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 3:17 PM Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Quentin,
The first thing I'd do is to try to work out which model you have, and look for an updated driver from the manufacturer.
As it is a laptop keyboard, could you please tell me how can I find what's the model? Would it be on the Devices Manager?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Quentin Christensen