From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2019 11:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible e-book creation?

Hi all,

I'm interested in finding a program that will allow me to create epub books that's accessible with nvda. Ideally, I would like to be able to import and use a collection of html files as chapters, although this isn't 100% required. Would appreciate any pointers on any accessible options for this that folks have found.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel