I do have linux in vmware, but I guess you will want to have something we can view in the windows os first.

Where would I go to get a look at tools and have anyone actually tried any, it could be a good project.

Again, if you are interested, email me and maybe I can add this to some sort of support thing on the cast, thats the 3rd message on this topic, so there is interest, and now I have a platform to post it.

On 15/07/2019 6:58 PM, Sean Murphy wrote:
If you are writing a book, you require an EPub author tool. On windows I am not aware of any accessible products. It is important to keep your chapters in separate files to make the table of contents work effectively.

I would suggest looking at the DASY foundation site.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Monday, 15 July 2019 11:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] accessible e-book creation?

Hi all,

I'm interested in finding a program that will allow me to create epub books that's accessible with nvda. Ideally, I would like to be able to import and use a collection of html files as chapters, although this isn't 100% required. Would appreciate any pointers on any accessible options for this that folks have found.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel