Re: How to make sure that formatting is perfect in Excel

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

Yes I do use all these but my problem is when there is a huge form which needs to be edited and formatted, I face issues.

I mean there are certain cells which are smaller than the text they contain but since I am unable to view the text visually, I do not know if the text is fully visible to people with vision or not. So now I need some key command which detects such issues in the excel file and creates a list of corrective suggestions.

Example, there is a key combination, nvda key plus f but it reads cell formatting features of a particular cell which it very time consuming when the sheet huge.

Moreover, there have been instances where even by trying to auto fit the height of the cell, still the text is hidden and so on.

So the reasons of such issues is also not clear.

Hope my concerns are understood.

Thanks

On 15-Jul-19 5:16 PM, Chris Mullins wrote:

Hi

Could you say what keyboard based formatting you currently use?

The key things are column widths, cell formatting/formulas/filling, cell merging, sheet naming, moving and copying but if you know all these already, there’s not much more I can say.

Cheers

Chris