Re: labeling the button objects in decTalk speak windows

Cohn, Jonathan

Is this something that the Magic cursor app from Joseph Lee would do?

  • Jonathan

From: <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 4:06 PM
To: "nvda@groups.io" <nvda@groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] labeling the button objects in decTalk speak windows

Hi,

In jaws I can turn on its accessibility driver, and then the jaws cursor shows me the graphics in the old windows95 decTalk speak window notepad-type applications and I can click the graphics for play, different voices, rate faster, rate slower, and so on. Only after turning on the legacy accessibility driver does this work. So my question is this, how can I easily, as a person who is not a programmer, *easily* label these buttons with NVDA? I turned on speak tooltips and routed the mouse but there are no tooltips, OCR does not help either. Can someone please make an addon so I can relabel and reclass objects as I come across them using object navigation, please?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10