Re: accessible e-book creation?

Jonathan COHN

You should talk with George Kerscher from the Daisy Consortium. Daisy and EPub 3 are overlapping standards, and I am pretty sure that daisy.org has a list of applications for creating Daisy files. This is an area where I have some interest but no time research so I would definitely listen in on a discussion of creating digital books using the NVDA screen reader.

Best Wishes,

Jonathan
´╗┐On 7/14/19, 9:16 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Daniel Wolak" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of danielwolak97@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm interested in finding a program that will allow me to create epub
books that's accessible with nvda. Ideally, I would like to be able to
import and use a collection of html files as chapters, although this
isn't 100% required. Would appreciate any pointers on any accessible
options for this that folks have found.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel