Re: PayPal seems to be browser related

Gene

When a site doesn't work correctly with one browser, one of the first things that should be tried is at least one different browser if the person uses more than one.  And every demanding blind Internet user should have at least two browsers on their machine.

Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:15 PM
Subject: [nvda] PayPal seems to be browser related

I just tried using PayPal with Internet Explorer 11 and it worked!
Don't know if something was changed in Firefox or if PayPal has just
added itself to an ever increasing number of web sites that just don't
work correctly with Firefox. These sites are usually ones dealing with
money--either sending, donating, or buying something online. Also I've
noticed that none of the Twitter clients like TW Blue or Chicken Nugget
can be authorized with Twitter unless I set my default browser to IE.
So for now, I'll just use IE when doing anything with PayPal and hope it
keeps working as it should.

Roger