Exact cursor position in Power Point

Rick

Hello:

I am creating a Power Point presentation and I need to place various objects (e.g. pictures and text boxes) on my slides. I know that I can manage the size and

location of these objects to prevent overlap, but in some instances, I want them to overlap to give the illusion of text wrapping around an image. For example, I may have a long line of text followed by several shorter lines and I want to position an image at the end of these shorter lines of text, so knowing the position of the ending characters on these lines of text is desirable.

Is there a way in Power point to determine the exact position (relative to the slide or the containing object) of characters within a line of text in a text box using NVDA?

Thanks, Rick