Re: NVDA and Kurzweil 1000

No but it could be the same as my issues with explorer.

make sure icons and not thumbnails are on in folder options, empty drives are always shown, folders open in their own window and launch in a sepperate process.

This has helped me a lot but not completely.

I have noticed this behaviour in system restore creation.

The only way is to control tab away from system restore and keep doing that till system protection tab shows again.

If it still crashes on you, reboot, if you know the folder you want you can type explorer d:\folder\folder\folder and it will view it fine usually.

Its actually days like this I really want to find another shell replacement for windows explorer so I don't have to rely on it for at least viewing folders, its fine for just about anything else.

On 17/07/2019 10:15 AM, Sile via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello

I have just discovered that, under windows 10, I cannot navigate files scanned by Kurzweil 1000 using the standard cursor keys. The cursor just sits at the first letter on the first line of the file.

This used to work under Windows 7 with NVDA - is anyone else having this issue?

--Sile