Re: Proposal for a new braille feature

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Joseph - I did look before adding the new issue but nothing
else came up for me.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 13 July 2016 at 10:26, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It turns out we do have several tickets regarding this suggestion. Thus I’ll
go ahead and close others.

The actual ticket in question:

Joseph