From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.2 Beta 3, arrow keys do not work in Skype 8.49 under Windows 10 Ver. 1809.

hi joseph.
do you mean if i can install skype 8.49 one day and use nvda 2017.2 which is my favorite version, it works correctly without any issue?
thanks for your help, God bless you!

I think this has to do with the fact that Skype 8 is set by NVDA to
not use browse mode by default. Try pressing NVDA+Space and see if
browse mode is engaged.
Cheers,
Joseph