Re: Using tdropbox on W10?

Gene

Evidently by felt like, you mean you believed or believe there is one called local.  But what do you want to do?  Do you want to change sync from the default?  If you aren't sure what may happen, with Drop Box not running, when you are at, not in, the Dropbox folder, copy the folder to the clipboard and paste it somewhere else as a backup.  Then experiment.  Or if you let us know exactly what you want to do, use the sync you have been using in the past or change something, you might get answers for the specific thing you want to do.

From: Luke Davis
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using tdropbox on W10?

It is not clear that the Dropbox add-on would help you with this, although since
there is one, you might want to try it just in case.

I thought that most of the button accessibility problems for Dropbox were
resolved by Dropbox themselves in more recent versions, but maybe they've
introduced a new one. Hard to say, as I have not seen the situation you're
talking about.