Re: NVDA 2019.2 Beta 3, arrow keys do not work in Skype 8.49 under Windows 10 Ver. 1809.

Ralf Kefferpuetz

There is no such program to my knowledge because Skype removed this public API years ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019 09:46
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.2 Beta 3, arrow keys do not work in Skype 8.49under Windows 10 Ver. 1809.

is there any free program that can communicate to skype server and provide usage of skype for me like the time that i could use gw connect?

On 7/18/19, Hareth <hareth4m@...> wrote:
Zahra,
Obviously, No available solution for you. unless its a hack or a mod.
Your operating system is out of date!
Therefore, its out of support, period.
Not by microsoft, or NVDA, or skype, nor chrome or firefox, ETC ETC.

On 7/18/19, zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
i really need to use skype.
i cant use android phone.
and skype for web does not support older versions of google chrome
and not support firefox at all.
whats the solution for me?