From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019 08:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Reading column and row headers in MS Excel

Hi friends,
I have a file where I am not able to make NVDA read the column headers.
I think that I have assigned column heading to more than 1 header cell.
Is there any way I can disable all column and row heading command and then re-assign fresh headers and columns.
NVDA does not read column headers if there are more than 2headers defined by mistake.
Please seek clarity if the problem is not understood.
--
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India