Re: Problems with browse mode

John J. Boyer

It happens on every web page I have tried, on both IE and Firefox. I'm
using the version of NVDA that was downloadable just last week from the
nvaccess website.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:15:01AM +1000, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi John,

Is this on one particular page / document / program / browser, or
everywhere? And using NVDA 2016.2.1 or one of the snapshot builds?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 3:12 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...
wrote:
I am using Braille. When I switch to browse mode with nvda+space I can
only see one line of the document. If I tether Braille to the review
cursor I get Top and Bottom when I press the numpad 7 and 9 keys. What
am I
doing wrong?

thanks,
John