Re: nvda and vlc?

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 10:24 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I might bcc this tot he chat group, although I got band from a list when I BCCed the email I sent to a list to a friend so might do this the ld fashion way.
Don't.   Period.

I do not even know if the groups.io management software would even honor such, but cross-posting in any manner is just not done, ever.

If you were to want a parallel topic on another group, any other group, then send a message with the same content to said group.   Do not take the chance, anywhere, that something would slip through to two completely unrelated groups and that "innocent bystanders" who might reply would end up cross-posting as well.

That way lies madness for the membership of all the involved groups and justified banning of the member that triggered it.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide