Re: nvda and vlc?

Ame

Hi!  I don’t know anything about a mac.  I do know that, to turn things up and down with vlc, all you have to do is use the arrows.  Same with scanning through something.  I think it’s later versions that allow you to just use an arrow.  Alt left or right and control left or right allow you to jump farther over.  As for the equalizer, I never mess with any of that so I’m afraidsomeone else will have to help you there.  Now let me ask you a question.  I’m totally blind and, from what I understand, there must be video content for you to upload to YouTube.  How on earth is someone who can’t see anything gonna manage to upload something.  I’d like to try.