From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cyrille via Groups.Io
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019 15:01
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Test release - OutlookExtended V1.3-dev-20190718-fixOffice365IDsChange

Hello all

Here is a release trying to fix the issue with headers in new Office 365 versions.

Download link:
https://github.com/CyrilleB79/outlookExtended/releases/download/V1.3-dev-20190718-fixOffice365IDsChange/outlookExtended-1.3-dev-20190718.nvda-addon

@Joseph, Noelia, admins:
Could you update download link for dev version on the website?

@Users experimenting issue reading the headers with recent Office 365 version:
Could you perform some or all of the following tests with tis new addon version and the log level set to "DEBUG"?
1. Open a message to read, e.g. from Inbox:
 1a. Try to read headers with Alt+1 to Alt+6
 1b. By pressing Shift+Tab, you may reach a button to expand or reduce the headers. Press it to change the headers state from expanded to collapsed or vice versa and try to read the headers again.
 1c. If you have the opportunity to have signed messages, try to read "Signed by" field by pressing Alt+7, either with headers ewpanded and collapsed.
2. Open a new message (in edition) and fill in the "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" fields
Try to read all the fields with Alt+1 to Alt+6
3. Open NVDA's log with NVDA+F1, save it in a file with Ctrl+S and send it to me. Any comment telling me which test was performed and which works or not is welcomed.
Note: Do not perform these test using confidential e-mails since the headers contents will be logged.

@Ralf:
Could you forward these test instructions to thoses who reported the bug to you?

Thanks.
Cheers,

Cyrille