Re: greetings from a new user, making transition from JAWS2018 using Win10 and looking for tips and tricks and default program suggestions

Jackie

The truth is that many screenreaders have adopted similar commands
now, so that making a transition from 1 to another doesn't have to be
an exercise in agony.

I personally use & prefer Firefox.

The nv-access.org website sells some books to get you started w/the
basics, it's like $24 USD, for the text version, a bit more for the
audio, & goes to support ongoing NVDA development. 2 birds, 1 stone,
great investment.

On 7/18/19, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
Hi, welcome to the list. Hey, if you are moving to NVDA. You can still have
Jaws on your computer until you get used to NVDA then once you are fully
there then you can get rid of Jaws. I have both here but I use NVDA for
some things. Then I use Jaws for other things. My room mate is a computer
teacher and uses it for her teaching. I’m newly on win ten.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10