Re: Brltty, anything new

David Csercsics

You could try the Linux for Windows subsystem, but again that's for another list/topic. I'll poke around. I don't have an older display to test with exactly, but I can mess around with BRLTTY with what I have and see if we can get something to work. I don't see why we couldn't just use what narrator has already installed. I may ping Microsoft and see if there is a solution to this that's easy. From poking around a tiny bit, it looks like Narrator uses the latest BRLTTY, so it's just a matter of how do we get NVDA to use that. I'll try the Microsoft folks and see if I can get a decent response out of them. I used to use an old PowerBraille too, and I quite liked it.