Re: Brltty, anything new

David Csercsics

Yes, the braille extender add-on has a specific .brf mode as well as a keystroke to hide dot 7 and 8,  but I just toggle the .brf mode on when I am in a braille file and it works fine. I just realized that I cannot replicate your exact configuration here anyway, because this box has a serial port as well as a bunch of USB ports even if I had a serial display, but I'm glad you were able to get BRLTTY working at least, because that really helps you out. If you don't have the Windows 10 app essentials add-on, and the add-on updater I'd recommend those as well, as I find they help.