Re: greetings from a new user, making transition from JAWS2018 using Win10 and looking for tips and tricks and default program suggestions

Phil,
I had a go with Thunderbird and didn’t find it very easy to use but that’  might be because I was thinking too MS having moved from OE to Outlook
Probably. Thunderbird is indeed quite accessible :)
By the way I own a list covering all things related to this piece of software. If you ever feel like giving it another chance, you might want to join us. If so, please let me know and I'll be glad to help you with the subscription process though if you've subscribed to this group you'll be able to subscribe to ours just fine.
We'll be more than happy to have you with us :)

Good luck with your transition and welcome to the wonderful NVDA Community!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.